MuvEnum Forums

Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio2 » Support

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:33 pm 

yea i tried it too and it doesnt work. i am already running both those programs in administrator, so that option is grayed out. help!!

Post subject: Re: R&R installer
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:23 am 

I am currently having this problem.. and i have tried the solution mentioned..has anyone found out how to fix this??

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:20 pm 
Site Admin

We have updated our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) with additional solutions for this issue:

http://muvenum.com/faqs/entry/23/

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Post Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:32 pm 

Hello All,

I am having a similar issue using Muvaudio 2 with DRM on my father's computer I - have tried ALL methods to solve the issue and so far none successful.

However,I currently use Muvaudio2 with DRM files successfully using Windows Vista Ultimate edition, and my father's computer (with the problems) is using Home Premium edition.

They both use the same Windows Media Player 11.

So what could be the difference? I think that is the key.

If anybody has a similar problem - please keep posting so that we can all get to the bottom of this.

Jenny

Post Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:40 pm 

I've been getting this error since the beginning of the year, have tried every single suggestion on the different FAQ pages without success. I also emailed support, and was told that it has to be a compatibility issue with another piece of software installed on the pc.

Jenny posted that she can successfully run MuvAudio on the Vista Ultimate pc, but not the Vista Premium. For me it's actually vice versa. MuvAudio2 on my Vista Ultimate (64-Bit) is having the problems, my spouse's Vista Premium (32-Bit) is ok.

I do have a lot of different software installed on my pc, so I doubt I'll get to the bottom of it by myself, because it would probably take me weeks to isolate the issue. For now I'm adding about 5-7 songs at a time until a new release miraculously fixes the issue, or maybe I'll feel like taking the time to try a similar software that may work better for me.

Thanks everyone for the input and suggestions!
Jael

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:45 am 

I have been having the same problem - and so far not found a solution.
Having been a longterm user of MuvAudio, the problem has only started since a built a new Quad-core machine running 4Gb Ram & Vista. I thought I'd be able to race through my rips - but sadly, I am going to have to resurrect my old P4 just to run MuvAudio on.

So - 10 months on, have you found a solution????

Post Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:12 pm 

I just recently purchased this product and I cannot process more than 5 or 6 files without this R&R error appearing. This is a brand new Vista machine install (less than 1 week old). I have done EVERYTHING suggested in all of the forums from DSP, to reg changes to admin rights to turning off UAC, etc. Nothing has made a difference. I really would like a refund if this issue cannot be solved as the product is worthless as is.

Thank you.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:39 am 
Site Admin

I have finally been able to reproduce the issue on Windows 7 and came up with the following which I've added to the FAQ at http://muvenum.com/faqs/entry/23/:

Solution 1 (recommended):

Some programs running on your computer may cause this error. Before playing and/or converting, please close these programs. You can restart them when you are done.

* SetPoint.exe
* DisplayFusion.exe
* Spyware Doctor (see Solution 2)

To help determine if another program on your computer is the cause of this error, you can do the following after verifying that you have this issue:

1. Click on the Start Menu button.
2. In the search box, type msconfig and hit enter.
3. Click on the Startup tab.
4. Click the Disable all button.
5. Click OK.
6. Make sure you have closed all other programs and then click Restart.
7. This will stop all programs that normally load on startup from running.
8. Try converting at least 30 files that previously caused the error using MuvAudio.
9. If you do not get the error, you now know that one of the startup programs is the cause of the error.
10. To then determine which program is causing the error, follow steps 1-3, then enable only one of the programs listed, restart, and try converting again to see if you get the error, repeat step 10 going through the list of programs and only checking one program to load on startup, until you find the program that causes the error.

Once you have identified the program, please submit the program in a support request at http://www.muvenum.com/support/ or post it in a reply to this forum post so that we can test it and add it to this FAQ. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:09 am 

Hello, I'm having the same problem outlined here with Zunepass content being played in windows media center, and used your troubleshooting tips to find out which programs where causing issues in my computer. After 10+ hours of research and troubleshooting, here are the programs affecting me.

Tablet PC Input Panel Service and Lenovo Client Security Solutions.

I'm very grateful for your tips as I was able to find the offending programs, but what now? I can't live without the Tablet PC Input Panel? Has anyone come up with a solution so that these programs can coexist?

Thanks.

Board index » MuvAudio2 » Support