MuvEnum Forums

Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio2 » Support

Post subject: Watch Folder doesn't..
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:59 am 

"Watch Folder" typically means that files added to the folder while a program is watching are acted upon. Muvaudio2 doesn't seem to actually do this. Also, it seems as if muvaudio2 has some limit on the number of files it queues up with the Watch Folder function, meaning you have to hit it over and over again to process a large number of files.

It would be very nice if this file number limit on the Watch Folder feature was a setting, so users could set it higher if necessary. It would also be nice if muvaudio2 informed the user that it hit the maximum number of files and wasn't acting on all the files in a directory.

Lastly, the only way to cancel out from the Recording window is the "Stop and Exit" button. I would like a "Stop and don't Exit" button as well. Sometimes I want to cancel a recording session, but I don't want to exit out of the app. Having to restart it is a real PITA!

Thank you for such responsive support!!
-systemloc

Post subject: Re: Watch Folder doesn't..
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:57 pm 
Site Admin

Not sure how this post slipped through the cracks but here goes...

Watch folder limits the number of files per session to 50 per MVC used. At the end of that session, it will search for any new files in the watch folder up to the limit and start again. So it should keep going until there are no more new files (but will keep watching anyway until you tell it to stop).

The idea of a stop and go back to muvaudio2 (not the console) is a good idea. I'll see what I can do for a future version.

Thanks,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Board index » MuvAudio2 » Support