MuvEnum Forums

Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Allow entry of directory names
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:31 pm 
Using Muvaudio is very tedious and harder than it has to be due to the use of a crippled file-selector. Please fix this to allow me to type in the names of folders to save/copy files to, etc. Not having the ability to do so is a non-standard interface.

It is very tiresome to have to click and squint for 5 minutes through a directory structure (starting with My Computer), expanding trees, when I know the folder name and should be able to type it in.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:25 pm 
Site Admin

It is set up this way so that users can't mistakenly type in invalid directories (or, even if we were to add a regex check on them, allow the users to select appropriately). In your case, you can still modify the directories in the way you would like, but by doing so through the editing of the .xml files that are stored in the subdirectories of MuvAudio that correspond to the changes you would like to make. They are labeled accordingly and are pretty self explanatory when reading them. Note, that you change these at your own risk. We may add the option to type in the directories in the future, but at this time, it is not a high priority.

Thank you,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]