MuvEnum Forums

Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Thinking of buying...
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:10 pm 

Hi there

Considering buying this software, but one things putting me off.
Im an overclocker by nature, there rarely goes a month when im not upgrading / formatting the machine. Where do i stand with the "unlock code" ?
If i buy it, am i going to be able to use it after a format ? 2 formats ?, what about in 6 months ?

Thanks for any help :)

edit - just found in the FAQ that a new code request may be rejected. Guess thats what you get for actually buying software.
Why do i feel like im being treated like a criminal when i buy software today ? "Active this", "Serial number this", "Insert CD"..... for crying out loud, 90% of the time these things are broken beofre they goto retail :roll: - The only people it pisses off are those buying and supporting the software *sigh* :( :(

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:52 pm 
Site Admin

Well,

That clause is there for the cases where you have an individual requesting a new unlock code every couple of days (this would be considered quite unusual, but can be spotted if they are being used for many different mahcines). Being a constant upgrader (just upgraded to an Nforce 4 motherboard), I understand your concern. Only a computername change or a primary harddrive change should require a new unlock code and we can tell if it is an unlock code for the same machine with some changed hardware. You don't need to worry about not being able to use the software. Submitting a request should give you a new working key when you need one. Thanks for the questions and we look forward to your feedback.

Thanks,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Suggestions / Feedback [Archived]