MuvEnum Forums

Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Miscellaneous [Archived]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: MP3 Tag Editor and Filename Renamer
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:23 pm 

In my search for a mass mp3 tag editor I couldn't find a program that was free. So I decided to save myself $25 and write my own simplistic version of "Dr. Tag".

The MP3 Tag Editor has mass Find and Replace Only and Filename Renaming (Mass Rename of all loaded files). The filenames are changed to "<Artist> - <Track#> - <Song Title>".

I would suggest you make a copy of a small MP3 folder and test on those files so that you understand exactly what is changed and can verify it works they way you think it should.

If you want to try it you can download from here http://www.bobbyaarnold.com/files/MP3%2 ... 0Setup.zip

Note: If you are loading your whole MP3 collection of 3000+ songs it will take a couple of minutes to load all of the ID3v2 tags into the list for searching etc...Let me know if you like it or if you have a suggestion for the program. If i'm bored enough I might try and put your suggestion in.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:26 am 

Have you not tried MP3Tag yet?

It seems to work pretty well for me. http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Miscellaneous [Archived]