MuvEnum Forums

Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvEnum Address Bar » Support

Post subject: Clear History wont work
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:25 pm 

I love the program and appreciate it being available but on the last few versions the clear history has never worked for me. I click the button but when I look at the address bar the history of sites I have visited is still there. It seems to clear the history in Internet Explorer but not in the Muvenum address bar window. Does this happen to other people too?

Post subject: Re: Clear History wont work
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:32 am 

I don't use the internet explorer, but I clear the history by typing "clear history" in the MuvEnumAdressbar. This works fine.

Well let me test it for you with the internet explorer. I use IE V7 and MuvEnumAddressBar V3.5 on XP SP3 German Version and it works fine too. I press the button "Browserverlauf loeschen" (in english it should be clear history) and the complete history in the MuvEnumAddressbar is erased.

Happy computing!
R@iner

Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:54 am 

Ahhh, there exists a new MuvEnumAddressBar V3.7 :-) But the "clear history"-button in IE 7 works too. Only the last entry in the AddressBar is still there, but the history was cleared

Happy computing!
R@iner

Post Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:08 pm 
Site Admin

It depends on what you are expecting to clear. The clear history clears the history of what is typed into the MuvEnum Address Bar and what has been browsed using Internet Explorer. If you have Firefox and/or Google Desktop installed, it will not clear their history. You can either, uncheck those browsers if you do not use them or clear their history manually.

Also, the dropdown arrow shows the history; hitting the down arrow in the address bar shows the auto-completion list. Both should be cleared of the MAB and IE history but will still show the others as mentioned.

I hope this helps,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Board index » MuvEnum Address Bar » Support