MuvEnum Forums

Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio3 » Suggestions / Feedback

Post subject: First impressions (Seconded)
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:05 pm 

I think phizeroth elaborated on all of the the issues that were a concern for me too. the ease of use of the option panel in M2 vs M3 and the difficult or at least not as user friendly "paths". I too miss the timer but glad to know it will be coming back soon. Muv cover works great in conjunction with Muv3 I like the ease of use there. I use logitech set point so a bit unhappy that I have to turn it off in the Windows task bar each time I use M3 or I get an error message....hope there's a fix cuz occasionally I have to reinstall set point to get it to work. It seemed that M3 is much faster...... 26 files were converted in just under 5 min on my Intel Core 2 Quad Processor 9400 w/ 8gb ram. Skipping with M2 could happen at any time and there was no way to know when it happens especially if converting a large number of files at one time. As of yet no skips though I haven't really pushed it by using any other application while processing so we will see if I can at least use the internet while processing. Thanks for what so far seems to be a good 1st upgrade.

gudenuff

Post subject: Re: First impressions (Seconded)
 Post Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:33 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the great feedback. The SetPoint issue is a conflict with Windows 7. The FAQ also points out other applications that cause the issue. I'm trying to determine what these programs are doing that are causing the issue but without having access to their source code it is pretty much impossible, though there has to be some sort of correlation.

As far as closing setpoint, all you should have to do is right click on the "Mouse and Keyboard Settings" icon in your system tray and choose "Exit" and then load it from your Start menu when done converting.

The estimated conversion time is coming, not in v3003 as it is a bugfix release (should be released soon) but hopefully in v3004.

Thanks again,

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog

Board index » MuvAudio3 » Suggestions / Feedback