MuvEnum Forums

Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Support [Archived]




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: "xxxxxx" being added after .mp3 extension
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:24 pm
Posts: 2
I have been a licensed user for about two weeks now with no problems until today. First I had found that I was not getting any output files despite the proper "artist\album" directory being created. When I removed the album title from the output directory command I was able to fix the problem. However, now my ouput files are getting "xxxxxx" added after the .mp3 extension once the files are done recording. I can manually remove the x's and the file will work, but this can be quite tedious and I didn't have to do it up until now. Any suggestions?


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:55 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:24 am
Posts: 1108
The xxxxxx is added if the files being recorded to are in use when they are finished. Normally, this is when you are listening to the mp3 as it is being recorded by Muv. I would recommend uninstalling, deleting the Muv folder and then reinstalling. That should clear it up.

Thanks,

_________________
John
MuvEnum

Resources: Manuals, FAQs, Forums, Blog


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » MuvAudio [Archived] » Support [Archived]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron